First off, an answer that is accepted from the OP is not a correct answer: It is just the answer that helped the OP. Accepting an answer is a rather subjective act; just the OP can know which of the answers helped her/him the most, or if the only existing answer helped her/him in some way.
The Community user bumps some of the questions without an accepted answer, or without answers with a score higher than 0. The reason to do this is to put the attention on those questions, but the possible actions to take are not just one, and (most importantly) there isn't any way to avoid the Community user bumps questions to the front page. What can be done is avoiding the question is bumped again on the front page, if something can be done; otherwise, a bumped question isn't a problem.
When we see a bumped question, we should:
- Verify the question is clear. If there is missing information, we should leave a comment asking to the OP the missing information. This would allow other users to answer the question, or other users to vote the post that better answers the question, considering the new information given.
- Verify the question is not one that should be closed. Questions that ask for links (e.g. links for tutorials), opinions, shopping recommendations, or are too subjective are not welcome on Stack Exchange.
- Verify if any of the answers contains just a link. Those type of questions are not welcome on Stack Exchange. If the question asks for links, though, it is the question that needs to be closed, not the answers that need to be deleted.
- Verify if any of the answer is correct. If an answer is wrong, or contains something that is not exactly correct, we should leave a comment.
- Try to give an answer, if none of the existing answers completely answer the question, or miss an important point that needs to be done.
- If there is a question that is correct, up-vote it.
The important is understanding that in some cases there isn't anything that can be done: For example, if the question is missing an information that you would need to answer it, and the OP is not checking the site since months, there is nothing that can be done.
With this I mean that we should not be voting answers, or closing questions as too localized when they are not, just to avoid they are automatically bumped to the front page.